EAMCET ( Engineering, Agriculture and medical Common Entrance Test) 2014 is the entrance test conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad for those candidates who wish to take admission in the following Under Graduate Professional Courses offered for the academic year 2014-15 in the university and private unaided and affiliated professional colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh :-
• B.E., B.Tech. / B.Tech. (Bio-Tech.) / B.Tech. (Diary Technology)/ B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering)/ B. Pharmacy
• B.Tech. (Food Science and Technology (FST)) / B.Sc. (Commercial Agri. & Business Mgt. (CA & BM)).
• B.Sc. (Ag.) / B.Sc. (Hort.) / B.V.Sc. & A.H. / B.F.Sc.
• MBBS / BDS
• BAMS / BHMS / BNYS.
The minimum eligibility required to appear for EAMCET are:
• A Pass in intermediate examination or registered for intermediate public examination (10 + 2 ) conducted by the A.P. Board of Intermediate Education, with appropriate optional subjects or its equivalent. (Starting in 2011, Non Residential Indian’s and International students are not eligible to appear for this test. This is because of the requirement of exact statistics of the EAMCET test before decision of abolishing the test is made.)
• In case of such students who appear for the entrance test, pending result of their qualifying examination, their entry shall be subject to their securing a pass in the said qualifying examination.
• Candidates should belong to the State of Andhra Pradesh as defined in the A.P. Educational Institutions (regulations for admission).
• There is no upper age limit for Medical and Engineering aspirants to take EAMCET.
EAMCET entrance exam 2015 ranks will be based on 75% weightage to the marks secured in EAMCET and 25% marks secured in relevant group subjects. The test has 160 questions with 40 marks for each subject (Maths / Botany / Zoology / Physics / Chemistry). The questions are of multiple choice types with four options. Many models of questions may be given like match the following, choose the correct statement, assertion – reason and multiple correct types. Students have to fill the circles given in the OMR sheet with their answer. Two or more answers or blanks will be regarded as incorrect. There is no negative marking.
Full determination, concentration, timely revision is what is needed to crack EAMCET 2015. The Mathematics section covers 50% of the question paper. Hence, the students have to give priority to Mathematics. For scoring good rank, students have to earn good marks in Physics, Chemistry subjects. The advantage of EAMCET is that there are no criteria to score any minimum marks in any of the subjects. Hence, the students have to work hard in the subjects they are good, and concentrate on scoring more in them, so that the overall score becomes high.
In EAMCET, either or two questions will be asked from each topic of every subject. Hence, the students have to give equal preference to all topics and sections. Equal preference will be given to the intermediate first year and second year syllabus. It should be properly revised and practiced thoroughly as many times you can. Speed of answering and exactness of answers should be developed. You should always prepare short notes on important topics. Always go through the old question papers; this helps you to know the pattern of questions which will appear in the entrance examination.
Mere dedication, perseverance, and you crack it….All the Best Folks!'
© 2014-15 Josh Shop. All Rights Reserved.