Quick 1 Month Preparation Plan For IAS 2015
- By supriya - Jul 17 ,15
The notifications for IAS Exam 2015 were out in May. Thousands of the students in India will be appearing for the exam. What matters the most is the preparation and the passion to achieve success. With the right blend of both, you can go through the exam and become an IAS, the most respected profession of India. Your preparation for Indian Administrative Service (IAS) prelims should be all done by now. Since there is just a month left for the exam, it is crucial for you to go back to what you have studied and revise with a good plan. Below are some exam tips for IAS-
- General studies and Aptitude need twice revision- You need to be careful with these subjects, once you’re done with these sections, keep adequate time for revision. Both General Studies and Aptitude sections should be revised at least twice, one week before the exam.
- Ecology, environment, art and culture– You need to focus on this section. A large number of questions are given from ecology, environment and art & culture. These areas should be prepared in detail from the best available sources. Take some online tests on this.
- More and More of Mock Test- You shape yourself better with each practice. There is nothing like too much of solving online tests. Candidates should solve mock tests and solve previous year papers in order to get a better gist. This will increase the accuracy and speed significantly. It will also help you understand what kind of questions should you expect and what are the most important topics.
- Basics are important– Take it this way, No plant is healthy without strong roots. Clear out your basics. In the changed pattern, the stress is more on the concept clarity rather than simply mugging up the data. By now you should have already studied basics and this is the time for you to just revise them again.
- Don’t waste time– Probably you can take a good break after Prelims in order to refresh your mind and to get back the focus with a lot of energy. But come back to the track as soon as possible, without wasting too much time pondering about results or keys.
All the best!
Prepare for IAS with the best study material available in Josh Shop, visit now and get huge discounts.